Pages

Sunday 22 October 2023

L'il Wolfy Scary

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am here with a reminder for this months challenge that is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group  The theme for this month is Anything Goes/Halloween and I have used L'il Wolfy Scary to make this Halloween Birthday card for my Son from his Brother and Sister.

I have coloured him using Copics.  The wall I used Distress Ink and a Wall Stencil and then I added Splatter using Embossing Enamel.  I know most people use Distress Paints for splatter but I didn't have any black
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 

7 comments:

  1. Fab card, I love the image, he's scary but cute. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is cute - love the stencilled bricks and that cute critter. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! Love that "jeepers creepers" sentiment!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "spooky and/or birds" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You nailed the masculine portion of our challenge too!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #C4G333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge.
    Anne CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Great coloring and hint of a background. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see your card again. Love this cute card. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Guyz

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon