Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2023

A Gamers 16th Birthday

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



For this card I have used the digi stamp called Gamer Boy
 
I cannot believe my Eldest Son will be 16 at the end of this month.  Time certainly does fly!
 
I coloured this image using Copics
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

7 comments:

  1. Great card for a teen boy, who also likes playing video games. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness this is brilliant, he looks so 3D and i love the concentration on his gamer face.
    Wishing you a lovely rest of the week.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge this week,
    and every week, I love seeing your creations
    Crafty hugs,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome Lil' Guy! Thank you for sharing your Masculine Birthday Greeting with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Here's hoping you will join us again, Lisa.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm popping back in to say Thanks for joining in at The Paper Funday Challenge. We appreciate your support.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, a fabulous card for any teen boy who is into gaming, love the clean and simple design with the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Lisa. What a great image for a teen boy or girl. Thanks for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon