Pages

Saturday 28 October 2023

Boo's Pumpkin and Black Cat

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
We have been holding a 13 Days of Halloween Colouring Challenge in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and today is Day 11

Each day there has been an optional theme and today's is Black Cat

For this card I used a mix of both Digital and Clear Stamps.  The main character is called Boo and this particular image is called Boo's Pumpkin  The Black Cat can be found in the Spooky Tree Background Builder clear stamp set 

This whole scene has been coloured using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 

6 comments:

  1. Spectacular card! You always create the cutest scenes. I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really a gorgeous card!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at
    The Creative Crafters Challenge blog
    I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, this is such a cool and sweet Halloween card, I absolutely LOVE it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Stamping for our Halloween challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon