Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2023

Bling-a-ling Elf

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
It is the 1st of the month and that means that there is a new challenge starting today in Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group  The theme for this month is Anything Goes/Christmas and for my inspiration card I have used Bling-a-ling Elf and I paired him with the window from the Christmas is Back Background Builder Set
 
I coloured this whole scene using Copics
 
I was sad to be leaving Halloween colouring behind but I am in full on Christmas Mode now lol
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 




3 comments:

  1. Great colouring on a sweet card. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Funday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, love the little Elf. Thank you for sharing with us at WWCAC Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little Elf is just too cute and of course, your scene is amazing! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon