Pages

Saturday 11 November 2023

Clara and the Nutcracker


Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
It's here.  It's NEW CLEAR RELEASE Day and I am so excited to share this card with you.  Anyone who knows me knows that the Polar Express and The Nutcracker films are my absolute favourites.  Its only November and I have already watched the Nutcracker and the Four Realms twice lol!  Earlier in the year at SN we were asked what we might like to see as a clear stamp and of course I had to have a Clara lol!  The DT, the Crafty Purple Frog girls and some Guest Designers will be sharing some of their fabulous cards this weekend in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and also over on the Sweet November Stamps Instagram we are having our usual Release Hop.  Please come and hop along with us!
 
I used the Corner Room Digi Stamp together with this The Nutcracker stamp and coloured the whole scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 

                                                               

 

 

 


9 comments:

  1. My word, this is stunning. Fabulous colouring and an adorable scene. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are tugging on my heartstrings! Enchanting Composition, Lisa! One of my favorite ballets. Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! Love the image and your colouring is awesome, especially love how you've done her hair! You've created a perfect scene for her too. Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous scene, so adorably CUTE and colored so beautifully!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scenes always amaze me! Just lovely ... Thanks for joining us on Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year. DT - Val
    https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful scene, beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete

  9. Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon