Pages

Saturday 18 November 2023

Skating By for Christmas

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
We are still playing with the new clear stamps at Sweet November (think will be playing with them for a long time to be honest as they are so fab lol!  You will find lots of inspiration in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group using these new stamps and of course all the other stamps and digis that are available

I have used Skating By and Horizon Lines: Winterscapes to create this card and I coloured it using Copics.  The sky I used Distress Ink and a Cloud Die
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Lovely coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely modern feel to your pretty Christmas card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts Christmas Time challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely clean and fresh card in it's styling. Love that image. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Wintery scene and the perfect activity while on Christmas break! Thanks for playing along and for your support at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great scene - and fabulous colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat a fabulous winter scene!

    Thanks for playing along with our winter theme at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely christmassy image! Thank you for entering at Ceative Moments Challenge Blog, Leona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely image. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon