Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2023

Cup of Cheer Elves

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
This is my challenge reminder for this week for the Anything Goes/Christmas challenge that is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
I used the two cute elves from the new Cup of Cheer Clear Stamp Set and popped them on some shaker tags.  I coloured the elves using Copics
 
I used a Heffy Doodle die to cut the tags and the shaky bits you can find in the Sweet November Store HERE
 
I added Silver Lurex Ribbon and a Bow to each one and popped on some sequins to decorate 
 
I would like to enter these Tags into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon  
 

 

8 comments:

  1. Such sweet tags with a fun shaker element! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shaker gift tags are tremendous fun, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Christmas Time challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely just the cutest tags ever!! If these were on a package I received I would surely keep them!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shaker tags are just too adorable! So much fun. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to make shaker tags and they are super cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just so cute Lisa, thanks for joining in at MTTC Challenge, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cute tags. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon