Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2023

Christmas Pixies

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am here with this weeks challenge reminder for the Anything Goes/Christmas challenge that is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
For my card I have used two digis from the Christmas Pixie release.  These two cute characters are Beth and Rudy and I have coloured them up using Copics and added some Diamond Sparkles Glitter. I just loved these pixies when they were released last year but I never got around to colouring these two up so they were top of my list this month! The sentiment is a clear stamp from the Sweet Christmas Fairies Set
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon  
 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. So cute and beautifully coloured thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz anf Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable ... love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little characters are so cute and your colouring is fab! Love your CAS style card and that sentiment is just perfect! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute gorgeous Christmas card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous, the Pixies are coloured beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant CAS card! I love the image and your coloring is stunning!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon