Pages

Friday 3 November 2023

Most Magical Santa

Hi Everyone

I am back again this month as a Guest Designer for Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge
 
 
Thanks again to Cat for inviting me back for another month
 
For my GD Card I have used Santa's Snowman image from Di's Digi Stamps
 
I have coloured the image using Copics and the sentiment is a clear stamp from Sweet November Stamps
 
I hope that you are able to come on over and play along with us at Most Magical where the theme is always Anything Goes Christmas or Halloween
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges  
 
 
 
 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

4 comments:

  1. A Brilliant card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh this is stinkin' cute! Awesome coloring! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely project you have created here. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon