Pages

Sunday 26 November 2023

Polo Shaker Tag

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



I made a shaker tag and I have used Polo with Gift which I have coloured using Copics

The tag shape is a Heffy Doodle Die and the shaky bits are from Sweet November Stamps
 
I stood him on a snowmound and decorated with more of the sequins

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous gift tag
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adorable tag. Love that you made it a shaker. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness Lisa this is the cutest tag ever,
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge this week, we hope to see you in future challenges.
    Keep it Crafty
    Hugs Bridget CCDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shaker tag. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so adorable. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon