Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2022

The Halloween Flutterbees

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
This is my final day for sharing my cards using the Halloween Clear Release and for this one I have used Frightful Flutterbee Claudia, Frightful Flutterbee Bram, Carve out some Fun, Halloween Gargoyles and Halloween Room Add on


 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute - love the saying! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, this is just the cutest card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful what you have made. Thank you for joining the Creative Moments Challenge. Greetings Helma DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet card... Thanks for joining our August Halloween challenge at Two Old Bats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon