Pages

Friday 5 August 2022

Penguin Footie

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Daisy Chain Challenges 
 

 
The theme for this month is For The Boys/Men and for my DT card I have used Penguin Soccer from Whimsy Stamps and coloured him using Copics
 
The sentiment is a clear stamp from Inkylicious

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 
 

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! I admire your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa ... this is so, so cute! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Inspiration Station!
    Darlene
    INSPIRATION STATION
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, how adorable and the CAS design just fits this cutie! Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge!
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coloring, and I just love a CAS card! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clean lines and your colouring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute little guy and your colors and coloring are fantastic...thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Station Challenge. Hope you can join us again in the future. smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simplicity and the fun with this wonderful penguin. A great masculine card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous little penguin and so beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon