Pages

Thursday 25 August 2022

Lucella's Spooky House

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


This time I have used the newly released Halloween Girl Lucella and popped her in a scene using some of the digi stamps that are in the Halloween Digi Stamp Set
 
I have coloured this scene using Copics 

 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

4 comments:

  1. I don't do Halloween but this is cute, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, lovely Halloween card, thanks for joining us at colour crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular card! Or should I say spook-tacular! Amazing colouring. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon