Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2022

For the Flip Flop Queen

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Unicorn Challenge Blog 


The theme for this month is Summer Time

For my DT project I used the Flip Flops from the Back Yard Beach Party Digi Set from Last Minute Manda 

I have a friend who wears Flip Flops all year, her toes can be blue when its freezing out but there she is in her Flip Flops so this image was just perfect for her birthday card

I coloured the image using Copics and added some clear gems to the flower centres.  The sentiment I typed in word before printing.

I would like to enter this into the following Challenges
 
 

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!! I too have a friend that wears her flip fops year round lol!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, thank you so much for sharing your awesome card with us at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect birthday card for your flip flop loving friend, how fabulous and love the CAS design! Thank you so much for joining in at the Four Seasons Challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these flip flops! Last Minute Miranda is a new company to me so I must check them out! Thanks for sharing with us at The Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flip flops! I'm a Flip Flop kinda Gal. Thank you for sharing your CAS creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and cute CAS card! I know a few "queens" that his would be perfect for. Thank you for playing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. I look forward to seeing what you create in the future. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, I wish I could wear flip-flops so fun. Awesome! Thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet and super creative. Thanks for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge and please stop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon