Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2022

Just Chillin!

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


For those of you that use digi stamps have you ever got carried away adding all the different digis to make up your scene that it takes you literally hours to colour it up afterwards lol!
Thats exactly what happened with this one I just thought I would add an extra tree in here and why not have three characters lol!  I did enjoy working on it though I have to say.

The characters that I popped into this scene are Thoughtful ChloeSitting Chloe and Jodie in Dungarees  I have then used the Wall and the Tree from the Spring Digi Set
 
I have coloured this scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card and so beautifully colored! Thank you so much for joining us at Four Seasons Challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness Lisa, this scene is adorable! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable, love all the details in your coloring. Great card! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge and Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorably cute scene!!Thank you for joining our fun challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super sweet, thank you for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon