Pages

Monday 1 August 2022

Cats Thank You Card Set

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 
 

The theme for this month is Anything Goes so nice and easy.  I hope that you can come and join in with us

For my DT project I have used these gorgeous Cat Sets.  I used some of the Birthday Cats Set and some of the Clever Cat Set to make this set of Thank you Cards which I popped into the Party Bags of my youngest Son's Friends when they came to his Birthday Party.

I have coloured them using Copics

I would like to enter this set of cards into the following Challenges



















Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share these cards with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the ones reading their books. So glad you joined us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute.... so sweety cats!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon