Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2022

Snow Cute Penguins

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


 I have made this Christmas Card using the newly released Snow Cute Penguin Set  Every image including the sentiment that you see on my card comes in the set
 
I have coloured the scene using Copics

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet CAS card, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your northernly creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Beautifully colored. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe ... these little penguins are just adorable! Beautifully crafted! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are so cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRITTER CRAZY challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is this image! Love your CAS take on this card! Thanks so much for joining us at Jan's Digital Stamps for the August challenge
    Shelly DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little penguins are so cute. It's a great card!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon