Pages

Sunday 28 August 2022

Halloween Cats

 Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


The new images are coming thick and fast into the store and I have made a set of two ATC's using Halloween Pumpkin Cat and Halloween Witchy Cat
 
Both of these come with their sentiments and I have coloured them using Copics
 
I would like to enter these ATC's into the following Challenges
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

4 comments:

  1. Lisa J: More marvelous whimsical charming cards for MTTC's challenge!!! Adorable!!! Thanks for entering at MTTC! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ATC's are a bundle of cuteness. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and perfect for our theme! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in awe of how you turn an image stamp into a whole scene! Great colouring too! Spectacular cards! I love all the details. Delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon