Pages

Monday 8 August 2022

Summer Fairy Tot

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 

Here is this month's Fairy Tot.  I have been showing these fairies once a month for several months now and here is Fairy Tot August I have paired her up with The River Bed Scene Builder which contains the fields, river and three different trees

I have coloured this scene using Copics, a white gel pen and added wink of stella to her wings.  The sentiment is a clear stamp from Hunkydory
 
 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Adorable little fairy and she's in the right place for staying cool! Thanks for entering the challenge at Four Seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back wearing a different DT Hat to say Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorably cute scene!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet, the little fairy is adorable and I think the sentiment fits the image perfectly! Thanks for sharing with at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sweet and so creative, Lisa. Thanks for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute fairy and summer scene, Lisa! Lovely coloring... Thank you for sharing your whimsical creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a fabulous scene card! Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry, and we hope to see you again.




    Donna from
    Creative Pixie Designs


    "Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card ..love the background details.
    Thank you for joining us at LeAnn's World 101 Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa, as always your scenes are just perfect - and this one is no exception! Gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon