Pages

Sunday 21 August 2022

In The Spooky Castle

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
It's day two of my projects featuring the new clear stamp sets


I have coloured this scene using Copics and a white gel pen

The images were all stamped using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink pad

 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

3 comments:

  1. Super fun card and fabulous image!! Thanks so much for joining our fun at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card!Thank you for joining ATSM! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet little floating witch, I wonder what she's "cooking" in that cauldron.
    Love the background wall and floor and that little window with the beautiful sky peeking in.
    Thank you for playing with us at 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon