Pages

Monday 1 August 2022

Magical Zsu Zsu

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
This weekend just gone saw the release of some new Summer Dragons Images and they are just so sweet.  So in keeping with this theme (any excuse to colour this one up again!!) I made a card using Burning Love: Zsu Zsu Bundle 
 
You can find the new Summer Dragons Images HERE

The sentiment is also a digi stamp from Sweet November and you can find it HERE
 
The stars are also from Sweet November but they are a clear stamp and you can find them HERE
 
 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 





 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. So cute.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smashing project!
    We always love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice thanks for joining at colour crazy
    groetjes Josje dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Lisa. I love it! Big hugs. Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaawwww how cute!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and adorable. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon