Pages

Sunday 14 August 2022

Spooky Chloe Scene

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


It is time to think about those Halloween Images as that time will soon be upon us!#

This is Spooky Chloe and I have paired her up with some of the digis in the new Halloween Digi Set (7 stamps) 

I have coloured this scene using Copics

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 



 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

7 comments:

  1. Lots of Halloween cards in Blogland at the moment and this is a beauty. Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun Halloween card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and fun Hallowe'en card with fab colouring. Thanks so much for joining us this fortnight at Allsorts challenge.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scene and coloring Lisa! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great design and your colouring is spot on! Thanks for joining our 'juvenile' theme at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again - I'm having a lovely day taking in the wonderful-ness of your colouring and cards! Could spend all day doing this!

    Thanks for another fab entry over at Colour Crazy!
    Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Es un trabajo hermoso!
    Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon