Pages

Monday 22 August 2022

Midnight's Song

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
I hope that you are all loving the new Halloween Clear Release.
 
It is day three of my projects and I think if I had to pick a favourite one from this release, this one would be it
 
This poor little werewolf just wanted to sit behind the wall and eat his candy but alas he is being serenaded by Midnight and I don't think he is liking it too much! 


I have coloured this scene using Copics


 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. This is beautifully coloured - the intensity of the colours is wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card with this adorable image! Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Arty Divas this month. Angela (DT) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The images are precious and the coloring and scene is awesome, as always! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun card and beautifully coloured, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Hallowe'en card and gorgeous colouring. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this time.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Thank you for sharing at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon