Pages

Saturday 27 August 2022

Autumn Fall Review

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
Amy and Tee have been super busy at Sweet November Stamps.  We only just had the huge Halloween Clear Release and now next weekend will be the Fall/Autumn Clear Release.
 
Today however we are reviewing older clear stamps and I made an Autumn themed card using the Forest Abode Background Builder Clear Stamp 

I have coloured this using Copics and the images are stamped using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink pad

If you are not already a member please come and join the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group  To celebrate the New Clear Releases there will be giveaways and colouring videos etc and if you would like to be in with a chance of winning a prize you need to join to find out the details!

 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lisa i need male one for my son

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Lisa J, for a card with some whimsy charm! Thanks for participating at MTTC's fantasy whimsical theme challenge! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real fun and colourful creation, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is great. You've made an awesome job with the colouring. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon