Pages

Saturday 21 November 2020

It's Bubby Time

Hi Everyone

I am here to remind you that there is only one week left to enter this months challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog 



The theme for this month is Christmas/Winter

If you are stuck for an image then visit the Digi Doodle Studios STORE there is no shortage of images covering this theme and they are all so cute! 
 
For my Inspiration card this time I have used this cutie called Bulldog Bubby and I have coloured him using Copics.  I created a little window scene using Paper also from Digi Doodle Studios.  The snowy tree paper can be found in the Snowy Winter Days Digi Paper Pack
and the paper I used to make the carpet can be found in the Gingerbread Digi Paper Pack
I used a Gina Marie die to cut the window.
  
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think. 
 
Don't forget to visit the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Page too where you can enter our Anything Goes using a DDS Image.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love this image and the fact that Santa remembered to bring him gifts.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute. Darling scene and fun image. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz, Cardz 4 galz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for sharing this gorgeous, sweet card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the image. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    From

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet pup! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you turned this into such a cute window scene. Very creative. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice image and fun colors, great job :-) Good luck in the draw. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  8. It certainly is a super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon