Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2020

Skiing Fun

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Crafty Animals 
 

The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you include an animal

I hope that you can come on over and play along with us this month

For my DT project I made a tall card using the recently released Bunny Slopes Pairables
 
I coloured the images using Copics added Diamond Sparkles Glitter and fussy cut them.  The Blue Spotty card is from my stash and I created the snow hills using white hammered card and an MFT Scalloped Wavy Border Die 

I love using the pairables to create these scenes

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

























Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

7 comments:

  1. lovely cards in both colourways, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

    Debbie
    CRAFT DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A clever use of these cut out images. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Great design!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! such cute images - Thank you for joining us at Penny's - Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon