Pages

Thursday 31 December 2020

I wish this was me!!!

 Hi Everyone

Happy New Year

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge
 

The theme for this month is Something Beginning with "P"
 
We cannot wait to see what you come up with for this theme!
 
I went with a Penguin from Whimsy Stamps and she is called Penguin Floating I could so be this little cutie right now and just float away lol!

I created the sky, sand and Sea using Distress Inks.  The sentiment is hand stamped and is from Stampingallday

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card and such fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another absolutely adorable penguin, Lisa! Thank you again for entering our "Anything Goes" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Still wishing you good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I love this little penguin. So fun. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon