Pages

Friday 1 January 2021

Jungle all the way!

 Hi Everyone

Happy New Year

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Crafty Animals 
 

The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you include an Animal somewhere on your project
 
For my DT project I made this tall card using this cute image called Jungle Bells Two  from Whimsy Stamps I coloured him using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter.
 
 The stripey paper is a digi paper from Digi Doodle Studios and you can find it in the Wonderful Winter Slimline Digi Paper Pack 
 
I love using different papers with snow to create weird and wonderful skies lol!
 
I created the snow hill using an MFT Scalloped Wavy Border Die and added the sentiment.  The snowflakes are punched and I added Liquid Pearls to the centres
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 

 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

3 comments:

  1. So cute, great job, love it Happy New Year and Thank you for playing our ATG Challenge this week at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so cute, Lisa, and your coloring is wonderful ! Thank you so much for entering and supporting our "Anything Goes" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon