Pages

Friday 8 January 2021

Candy Canes, Bows and Glitter

 Hi Everyone

Here is my first post for 2021 as DT for Conie Fong Art & Design Facebook Group
 
For my card this time I have used the Candy Cane Gnome and Candy Canes from the Holiday Gnomes Bundle and also a couple of the presents from the Christmas Accessories
 
I used this frame die from Whimsy Stamps and the background snowflake paper can be found in the Wonderful Winter Slimline Digi Paper Pack in the Digi Doodle Studios Store 
 
I coloured all the images using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter.  The sentiment I typed on the laptop at the time of printing the images.  The green glitzy bow is a Tattered Lace Die and I added a red gem to the centre
 
Candy Canes are one of my Favourite Christmas items along with postboxes and lanterns and I think I quite like gnomes too lol!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon





 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely design and a great combination of beautifully coloured images. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fun card and all those lovely candy canes - such great colouring too - especially his beard - it is difficult to colour in white/grey but you've done a great job - thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Forum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the little gnomes are so adorable! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    Donna (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Lisa! I've always loved candy canes - tasty AND festive, lol. Adorable little Santa, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Très jolie carte de Noël, originale et superbement colorée.
    Merci de votre participation à notre challenge Colour Crazy.
    Bonne chance et à très bientôt.
    MaryannG - GDT Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Very pretty Christmas card, original and superbly colored.
    Thank you for participating in our Color Crazy challenge.
    Good luck and see you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge… your Christmas card is lovely. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, Festive slimline creation! Thank you for sharing your Christmas card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck. Stay safe and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card. Gnoms are gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa with my DT hat on this is such a fab card and love that die thanks for sharing at Colour Crazy challenge and hope you will join us again in the new challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute Slimline card - Thanks for joining us on Jan's Digital Stamp Challenge, Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon