Pages

Sunday 3 January 2021

Thinking of you Gnome

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at CCC Digi Creations 


 
The theme for this month is Include a Sentiment.  I hope that you can come and play alon in our first challenge of 2021!
 

 
We are being sponsored for this challenge by StarJam Lines  They have some of the cutest digis so if you would like to win make sure you play along with us

For my DT card I have used Gnome Sits on a Flower and I have coloured this cutie using Copics  The sentiment I typed on the laptop when I printed the image

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon