Pages

Saturday 2 January 2021

Magical Birthday

 Hi Everyone

Today we are kicking off the first challenge of 2021 over at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge 


The theme as always is anything goes as long as its a Fantasy themed project

For my DT card I used the Harry Potter Collage from Bugaboo Digi Stamps and I coloured this with Copics
 
I gave this card to my friends son who turned 13.  He is a Harry Potter fan and this is a great idea for a teenager
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon






5 comments:

  1. Perfect card for any Potter fan
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Harry Potter card. I have this image printed off to make a journal for my daughter. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colouring!
    Hope you have a creative 2021 and that you will touch lives.
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon