Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Slimline Ombre and Robins

 Hi Everyone

Here is another slimline card from me using the newly released Slimline Size Papers from Digi Doodle Studios
 

This one can be found in the Winter Ombre Slimline Digi Paper Pack 
 
I made this card using some of the Robins and a Sentiment from the A Winter's Tail Pairables Set 


I coloured the images using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter
 
These little guys are just so cute and such fun to colour
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 





Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

3 comments:

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon