Pages

Saturday 7 November 2020

Mistletoe Fairy

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at The Fairy and The Unicorn  


The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as it is a Fantasy themed project

For my DT card I have made this Christmas Card using this image called Mistletoe Fairy by Wee stamps at Whimsy Stamps
 
I coloured her using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter
 
The pink snowflake paper is a digi paper from Digi Doodle Studios and you can find it here in the Twinkle Berry Digi Paper Pack
 
I edged the papers with silver peel off borders and stamped the verse which is a card-io stamp
 
I have had this stamp sat in my files for a while and I saw her coloured up in the Whimsy Stamp Facebook Group and was inspired to print her out and colour her up
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

8 comments:

  1. The coloring is lovely. Thanks for entering the current challenge at the Crafter's Cafe.
    Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! love the colouring of this, she really pops with the CAS nature of the card! thank you for joining us at Penny's - Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a magical, sweet card!Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
    Encore
    Challenge.
    Bev aka ARTSYSTAMPER

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Lisa. I love this image and you coloured her beautifully. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. Best of luck with your entry - Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, Feminine, delicate, beautifully colored with an angelic quality. Thank you for sharing your enchanting creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING! Have a safe and healthy holiday season. Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That paper works so well with your colours. Such a stunning card!! And exceptionally coloured.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa this is adorable love her hair and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon