Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

Fun in the Snow Bunnies

 Hi Everyone

It's going to be busy on my blog this afternoon this is the first of four posts from me today to showcase the fabulous new releases that have arrived in the store at Digi Doodle Studios 



There are 2 new Winter/Christmas Digi Stamps and 4 Mini Pairables sets.  I am showcasing all the mini sets with you today.

This is the first one and it is called Bunny Slopes 

This is what you get in this mini set


I made a slimline card and I used the bunny, printed it twice but flipped one so it faced the other way.  I wanted it to look like these were two bunny friends having fun in the snow
 
I coloured the images and drew in the snow mound using Copics. I added Diamond Sparkles Glitter too.  I used a cloud die and distress inks to create the sky

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

12 comments:

  1. Love it your bunnies are so cute! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi your bunnies are super cute! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great slimline card love the cute image and scene you created,great clouds.Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute Lisa, I love the slimline design and that sweet images, beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, the glittery hat bands are just right for these sweet bunnies - great coloring! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab winter card you are sharing, Lisa...love your playing bunny friends. Thank you for joining the W and X challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw, I love the gorgeous winter scene you created here and those sweet bunnies are adorable! Such a lovely festive card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, Fabulous Slimline Snow Bunny scene. Thank you for sharing your adorable creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge where anything goes. HAPPY CRAFTING! Have a safe and healthy Holiday Season.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa, Whow your card is so beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Sketchy Girls Challenge.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Geweldige kaart. Echt prachtig Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Creative Sketchy Girls.
    Wonderful card. Really great. Thanks for joining us at Creative Sketchy Girls.

    XX
    Claudia

    DT Creative Sketchy Girls

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, Lisa - you've created a beautiful scene.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon