Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

Cute Marshmallow Bear

 Hi Everyone

It's been a busy showcase over in the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Group today and it's not over yet!  Here is my Third project and still one more to go for me.  Still plenty from the other lovely DT ladies too
 

 This cutie is called Toasted Marshamallows
and I have coloured him and his accessories up using Copics.  I also added Diamond Sparkles Glitter

Here is what you get in this mini pairables set
 

I recently bought this stitched triple peek a boo window die which is made by MFT and thought it would show him off perfectly
 
The Black and White Snowflake Paper is also from Digi Doodle Studios and you can find it in the Black and White Christmas Digi Paper Pack. 
I used a Tattered Lace Mini Die to cut the snowflakes and the bow from Black Glitter Paper.  I finished by adding little pink pearl to the centre of the bow.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges  

 



 
 
 
 
 
 






Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon




3 comments:

  1. LOve the cute bear and little marshmallow images.
    Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute image and sentiment! Love all the little marshmellows too. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great and very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon