Pages

Sunday 15 November 2020

Scandinavian Singing Gnomes

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 

 
This gorgeous new image is called Scandinavian Singing Gnomes and I have coloured them using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter 
 
The sentiment is hand stamped and is from Stampingallday
 
These gnomes look like they are having such fun in their carol singing!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

8 comments:

  1. I just posted my entry at Crafty Catz and noticed your sweet card. Stopping in to take a closer look. Your coloring is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real fun Christmas creation and beautifully coloured, thanks so much for joining in with this weeks Allsorts theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet gnomes! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful trio... I love gnomes lol, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a festive card. Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon