Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2020

Elvis Elf

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Unicorn Challenge Blog
 
The theme for this month is Anything Goes
 
This is our last challenge for 2020 so I hope that you can come on over and play along with us
 
I was really lucky recently to win two digis from Doctor Digi in a challenge.  I normally print out any that I win straight away otherwise they got lost in my files and I never get round to using them.  
 
This is one of them called Elvis the Elf and I have coloured him up using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to him.  The Merry Christmas Sentiment is hand stamped and is from Stampingallday

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 
 

6 comments:

  1. So glad you have shared your fun card with us at CraftyCatz this week. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a festive card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Café.
    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card. Love the coloring. Glad you joined us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright colour and bold image - great for cheering up. Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS christmas card and image -fabulous colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun Christmas card with Elvis. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon