Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2020

Sally's Golden Gift Bag

Hi Everyone
 
Here is my second project this month as DT for Conie Fong Art & Design Facebook Group 
 
I made a gift bag using this cute image called Sally's Christmas Friends and I coloured the image using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter
 
I used a Gold Mirror card as my base layers and cut the snowflake border from this too.  The Gold Bauble Paper is from my stash.  The sentiment is from Digi Doodle Studios and can be found in the Wintertime Penguins Pairables Set HERE
 
I love this cute image it is one of my favourites from the Conie Fong Etsy Store 
 
I would like to enter this gift bag into the following Challenges
 
 


 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this Gift Bag with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.




13 comments:

  1. Thankyou for sharing this beautiful gift bag with us at CraftyCatz this week, its simply gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bag! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digi Stamps with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Jan’s Digi Stamps
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. a stunning bag and cute image, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty gift bag and an adorable festive image that you have used for it. Thanks for joining our challenge at Daisy chains and happy crafting Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always make the sweetest gift bags - this is adorable!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Love it! Thanks for joining the NO CARDS challenge at Crafting Happiness Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful coloring! Lovely tag! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, LOVE your exquisite gift bag! Any female would feel special receiving it, with or without something in it. Thank you for sharing your charming creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Have a safe and Blessed Holiday Season! Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! Thank you for playing along with us at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous! And your colouring is fantastic! Great colour combo and that image is super cute! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the golden details and the hint of sparkle on your beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining SheepSki Designs Christmas and / or sprarkle challenge, I hope to see you in our new Feature a Creature challenge also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous gift bag, I love the coloured image. Thanks for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Daisy Chain Challenges this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon