Pages

Monday 16 November 2020

Sledding Lamb

 Hi Everyone

Today I am sharing a bit of inspiration using one of the new Slimline Size Digi Paper Packs that were recently released into the Digi Doodle Studios Store
 
 
I have used elements of several Pairables sets to make this card.
 
I used the cute lamb from the Wooly Lambs Pairables Set, the sledge from the Winter Snowman Pairables Set, the sentiment is from the A Winter's Tail Pairables Set, the presents from Wintertime Penguins Pairables Set and the trees from Holiday Mice Pairables Set 
 
I coloured the images using Copics
 
You can create such great scenes when you mix and match these sets.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I love the little lamb! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, lovely colours and image Lisa, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, sweet images, beautiful colouring and pretty colours, it's gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely and cute image, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super sweet!! He can bring me all my presents if he wishes :)

    Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and image-beautifully coloured -love the P.paper.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these tall cards and cute pairable thanks for sharing at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cute scene. Darling images. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz, Colour Crazy, Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card and image. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous coloring! I fell in love with your card!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great, fun design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon