Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

Warm Winter Furries

 Hi Everyone

The New Release Showcase is just coming to an end over in the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Group  There are only a couple of projects left to share with you.
 

 
Here is my last one for today and this one is called Warm Winter Furries
 
I coloured the image using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter. I actually thought this one would be perfect for a winter birthday
 
Here is what you get in this set


For this card I have gone with the snowflake paper  from the Black and White Christmas Digi Paper Pack
 
I made some snow hills using a stitched wavy border die and hammered white card

I just love these two little cuties

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


8 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, your card looks so beautiful. I love it !!
    Hugs Ilonka xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cute card. I am going to have to buy that digi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, the snowflakes look great. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love the cute image and black snowflake paper
    Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. a beautiful scene and lovely colours, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Craft Rocket Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! Great coloring 😍. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter’s Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon