Pages

Sunday 1 November 2020

Penguin fun

 Hi Everyone
 
Today is the start of this months challenge over at Crafty Animals 
 

The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you include an animal in your project
 
For my DT card I have used this gorgeous image from Whimsy Stamps called Penguins Build a Snowman As soon as I saw it in the Store I knew I had to buy it lol
 
I am still very much in CAS mode (where I have been much of the last half of this year) and so created a tall CAS card.  I just added a Merry Christmas sentiment which I hand stamped and is from Stampingallday
 
 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

3 comments:

  1. OH how cute. Darling images and your coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Lisa, and it brought a smile to my face! Thank you so much for supporting our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge by playing at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good Luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon