Pages

Sunday 1 November 2020

Candy Cane Penguin

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 


The theme for this month is Christmas Critters.  This will be our last challenge this year as the DT are taking December off.  I hope that you can come on over and play along with us.
 
For my DT card I have used this cute Penguin from Whimsy Stamps
 
He is called Penguin Candy Cane  and I have coloured him using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter

I used a Red Card as my base layer and the white is an embossed dots card.  I hand stamped the sentiment which is from Stampingallday

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

6 comments:

  1. So cute, Lisa - what a grid for your background! Love the glittery ruff on the fun hat, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little penguin is super adorable and I love his sparkly hat. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lisa love all the embossed layers and cute Penguin
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh Lisa this is amazing. I love that penguin (my favorite christmas iamges lol) and all those layers add just the right amount of pizzaz. Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layering, cute image. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute with such lovely colouring - I really like the sparkles on his hat too - thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon