Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

Melting Hearts

 Hi Everyone

Here is my second Snow-vember new release showcase project for Digi Doodle Studios using another mini pairables set



This one is called Melting Hearts and here is what you get in this set
 

I coloured these cuties using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter.
 
I have made a card using one of my favourite dies.  Its from Studio Light Essentials.  I used an MFT scalloped border die to create the snowmound which is cut from hammered card.  The sky paper is also from Digi Doodle Studios and you can find it HERE in the Angels on Earth Digi Paper Pack.  I decorated the left hand panel by cutting some snowflakes from Glitter card using a Robert Addams Die

Don't these little guys look like the are enjoying their ice creams?

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! How I love those darling little critters! Love your creative and super sweet card. I'm glad you've joined our challenge over at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Lori (DT Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Craft Rocket Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is so cute! I love the card base...so different. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely and cute card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this amazing make with us at Love to Craft and have a blessed holiday season! XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon