Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2024

Handsome Mermen

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
This is my final reminder for the Anything Goes/Mermaid Challenge that is happening in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group  There is only a couple of days left to enter and so I thought for my final card I would leave you with these two handsome Mermen

They are called Mariner Sevenseas and Fluke Swiftfin  I thought I would try a leopard print pattern on Mariner Sevenseas and I quite like how it turned out

I also used the rocks from the Ocean Builder Background Sets 1 & 2 and the sentiment is a clear stamp which you can find in the store HERE

I thought this sentiment went well with these dashing guys!

I have coloured this whole scene using Copics.  I have been using lots of Blue and Green Shades this month with all the water scenes for Mermay. I have lots of favourite colours depending on what I am creating but Blues and Greens are definitely a firm favourite for Mermaid cards
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 




2 comments:

  1. wow beautiful card images that I had never seen. excellent coloring good luck. Thanks for joining Dream Valley Taty x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Lisa! Thanks so much for sharing this month at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon