Pages

Saturday 1 June 2024

Summer Dragon

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
As next Saturday is the Summer Clear Release today we are reviewing past summer clears and I made this card using one of the dragons from the Dragon Trio Clear Stamp Set which was released last summer

I also added in the wooden walkway and the small island which you can find in the Dock on the Bay Clear Stamp Set

I have coloured this scene using Copics and a white gel pen

Also today we are sneak peeking some of the stamps that will be in next Saturday's release.  You will find all the review cards and the sneak peeks in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 



5 comments:

  1. Adorably cute and perfect scene you have created!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet image and you have colored the scene perfectly! I love the sky coloration!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week! - Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Lisa. The image is so sweet and I love how you added so many amazing details to enhance it. Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a cute scene you have created! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is one cute little dragon, lovely card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon