Pages

Sunday 30 June 2024

A Great Catch

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
This adorable image is this months freebie in the Sweet November Newsletter.  I paired up the fishing wees (Image is called A Great Catch) with the Troll Bridge Background Builder Set and created this scene.  I coloured it all up using Copics and a white gel pen.

You will find more cards from the DT using this cute image in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

If you were are not signed up to the newsletter you can buy the digi in the STORE and in order to not miss out on next months fabulous freebie head to the store to sign up for the newsletter!!
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

2 comments:

  1. Briljant card, very nice.. Thanks for entering your card at Penny's Paper crafty challenge
    Geweldige kaart. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Penny's Paper crafty challenge
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls
    Girlz Rebel Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and happy scene Lisa, as always your colouring is superb! Thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon