Pages

Saturday 1 June 2024

Mermaid Oceana

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
It is the first of the month so that means a brand new challenge and optional theme of the June Challenge in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

This month we are Anything Goes with the additional entry option of Summer

I am not ready to ditch mermaids yet so I have made a summery mermaid card lol

I have used the Scene Builder: Castle Digi together with Mermaid Lagoon - Oceana

I coloured this whole scene using Copics and a white gel pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and magical scene! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for my mixup, I meant to say Thank you so much for joining us at Four Seasons challenge. Obviously I didn't have enough coffee yet this morning :-)
    xEllie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your card at Crafty Catz! Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a GORgeous scene! I LOve your colours too.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon