Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2024

Aqua Daisy Bee

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT project for  Conie Fong Art
 

 
On today's card I have used Daisy Bee Sentiment Bundle and coloured it up using Copics

I was inspired this month to use some Aqua shades so I coloured the flower using BG49, BG15 and BG23
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
 
 If you love Conie Fong Art Images please come and join our Conie Fong Art Facebook Group  You can see lots of inspiration in there from both DT and Fans and we also run a challenge that you may like to enter!  We are also on Instagram where you can see fun reels and more inspiration so please follow us over there too by clicking HERE

Hope to see you again soon

 


8 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Beautiful colours and a lovely image. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet floral image, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week and following the flower option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly adorable, Lisa. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a super cute floral. Thank you for sharing at Allsoprts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. The digital stamp is fabulous and colored perfectly, it gives elegance to the card in its striking simplicity. Thanks for joining the Dream Valley Challenge Taty x DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lisa, awww that is such a sweet image and I love your Clean and Simple design. Many thanks for joining in with us this week at Passion for Markers, Sarah - DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe! So adorable! Did you know this also fits our Simply Clean & Simple challenge also? (link below) Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! I'm so glad you've found us and shared this adorable creation! Beautiful coloring & design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon