Pages

Monday 24 June 2024

Floating Wees

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
This is my final challenge reminder for this month for the Anything Goes/Summer Challenge that is happening in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group  You have just under a week left to add your entries into this months Album!

I am so excited to share this card.  I have wanted to do this background for so long and never took the plunge lol!  I For this card I used Floating Farrah and Floating Fiona  I revisted one of Amy Youngs colouring videos which you can find on her Adventures in Coloring with Amy Page to do the background scene.  Mine is slightly adapted to suit my characters.  I watched the video over and over for a week before I finally gave it ago.  I am really quite pleased with how it turned out

I coloured this whole scene using Copics and the sentiment is a clear stamp which you can also find in the Store
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 





5 comments:

  1. Oh so cute. Darling images and love the scene. So glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling images. I LOVE your scene that you created. Your coloring is fabulous. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful fun card, loving the idea of being in the pool in the summer, great fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz for Galz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous of these 2 cuties, I want to be in that pool with them! Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this so sweet awesome colouring and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon