Pages

Monday 1 July 2024

Pink Winter Wishes

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
It is the first of the month so that means a brand new challenge in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group  This month we are playing with one of my favourite themes!!  CHRISTMAS IN JULY
And to celebrate this we are having a sale on all Christmas items in the STORE


 
For this card I used Winter Wishes Reindeer Clear Stamp Set and coloured this cutie up using Copics  I wanted to create a pink snowy scene so went with Distress Ink to achieve this

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, the card is adorable, very sweet and affectionate, a card that I would love to receive compliments on at Christmas. the coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining the Craft Challenge Taty x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! Such a sweetie! LOve your colours. LOve to see Christmas cards A.Y.R.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon